Get more than good nursing care… Get better!
2355 Royal Blvd.
Elgin, IL 60123
Type of Community: Skilled Nursing Facility
Payment Type: Medicare, Medicaid, Private Respite, Insurance
Number of Beds: 139
- Admissions 7 days a week, 24 hrs per day
- A choice of Private or Semi-Private rooms
- Long term care
- Respite care
- Wound Care Nurse on-site
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Spacious rooms with individualized climate control
- Satellite TV
- Beauty/Barber salon on-site
- Daily Activities
- WiFi Access
- Personal laundry services included
- Total Knee/Hip Replacement Rehab
- Stroke Therapy
- Fracture Care
- Neuromuscular Disorders Care
- Amputation Care
- Post-Operative Wound Care
- Pain Management
- Safety Training
- Home Exercise Programs
- Kitchen Safety Education
- Chronic Disease Management
- IV Therapy
- Tracheostomy Care
- Wound Vac Services
Admissions Made Easy
At Rosewood, we understand the admission process to a nursing home can seem to be overwhelming. For that reason, an Admissions Coordinator is assigned to make it as easy as possible for residents and family members. We’ll make the follow-up arrangements for you for hospital transfers and physician orders needed for admission.
We welcome admissions for any day and time. Our staff members are knowledgeable about Federal & State regulations, financial requirements & insurance reimbursement.
We’ll assist you in getting the Medicare & Medicaid benefits available to you. Just give us a call. We’ll do the rest!